Arduino Tutorials:Digital Pins
- There are 14 digital pins in total, starting from 0 to 13.
- All pins from 0 to 13 can be used for digital inputs/outputs.
- pin 0 can be used as RX (receiver) and pin 1 can be used as TX (transmitter) which are required during communication with other arduinos.
- pin 13 has an led attached to it, which glows when the output of pin 13 is high.
- pins 3,5,6,9,10 and 11 can be used for PWM (pulse width modulation) (represented by “~” on arduino board).
Next Post:Analog Pins
Previous Post:Arduino IDE Installation
Arduino Tutorials:Arduino IDE Installation - projectsflix · January 3, 2021 at 5:00 pm
[…] Next Post:Digital Pins […]